Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

Running Rain

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clearing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Echopaw

Echopaw

The Clearing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:52 pm

Hearing his name, being called from Ivystar. Uh oh, he thought. He rushed towards where he could feel the vibrations from her paws. He came to a hault and gulped, keeping silent. Knowing something was up. He didnt figure that he would become an apprentice due to his blindness. Elders den, here i come. He felt the movement of his clan all around him. Vibrations from their paws. The virations allowed him to know where everyone was. Scent, told him whothey were. Before the badger attack, he always dreamed of being trained by a great warrior and becoming one of the best. He dipepd his head, awaiting.
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:31 pm

"Echokit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Echopaw. I will be your mentor." Ivystar jumped down from highrock and walked over to Echopaw.
Back to top Go down
Echopaw

Echopaw

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:39 pm

Echopaw dipped his head to his leader and now mentor. "I will do my best..." Those were the only words that came into his mind first. He kept his cloudly eyes locked on his paws. As if he could see. He knew it would be difficult to be trained, but he would give his best. As he felt the vibrations from Ivystar's paw-steps his arose his head, only to meet hers.
Back to top Go down
Dappleheart

Dappleheart

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:43 pm

Dappleheart's ears prickled as Stormrunner requested her and another to send a privite message to Windclan. She gladely agreed, "Will do, Stormrunner." She turned her bright green eyes towards her friend, "Burningflower, could you join me please?" The sand colored she cat agreed. She was expecting kits. But she was still in the warriros den and this would give them time to catch up. Burningflower was a very beautiful she cat. Dappleheart, herself, was surprised Stormrunner had not taken Burningflower as his mate. They grew up together and were best firends. Until the death of Stormrunners father. She let out a sigh and watched as Echokit became Echopaw. She yowled out, "Echopaw! Echopaw! Echopaw!" After Ivystar went towards her new appretice she nodded to her friend and set off to the Windclan boarder.
Back to top Go down
http://Toxicacidpack.webs.com
Stormrunner

Stormrunner

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Stormrunner nodded to Dappleheart, in a thank you way. As Ivystar yowled over the clan of echokit becoming an apprentice, he couldn't help but remember when that was him. Ravenstar, she was the leader when he was only moons old. The gray tonm remembered her from her distictive shiny black coat and green eyes. She called out his name, dapplehearts, thornpelt, and the fallen apprentice with the name of lightpaw. Lightpaw had fallen from a tree into the flodding river, during a riverclan attack. Stormrunner shook the memory of her white body floating away forever. Never to have a proper vigil. The day everything was fully restored he and the others earned the 'paw'. He was so filled with joy when his father was called to be his mentor. Stormrunner then jumped from being startled by the yowls, he joined in after a moment. "Echopaw! Echopaw! Echopaw!"
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Ivystar walked over to Stormrunner in understanding. She had been Stormrunner's friend when they were apprentices. Her Father turned bad and ran off not long after her warrior ceremony. When her mother and her went out for a walk, they ran into her father, her father fought her mother to the death, in the end, they both died and Ivystar mourned for moons. She meowed, "I know, memories."
Back to top Go down
Stormrunner

Stormrunner

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:44 am

Stormrunner meowed "Yes, when we were yougn apprentices. Dappleheart, Lightpaw, yourself, thronpelts and myself were all together then. And we still be... only if Lightpaw hadnt fell." He sighed remembering the young shwe cat once again
Back to top Go down
Dappleheart

Dappleheart

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:05 pm

The calico she cat padded along with Burningflower at her side. Her close friend's stomach was heavy with kits which was very noticable as they went to the Windclan boarder. They stopped as two warrior called out their names. Surprised Dappleheart meowed "We have a message from Thunderclan." A wind clan she cat nodded to her and lead them with her follower to the leader (Just a random name) Willowstar. The long haired white she cat leader nodded at Burningflower spoke of Ivystar's words. She agreed to attend this meeting. Even though it wasnt time for a gathering yet. After resting and eating traveling fromt he medicine cat, they set off once more. They never stopped until Dappleheart decied to bring a hare back for the fresh kill pile. Once reaching the camp, she thanked Burningflower for her company and stalked towards Ivystar and Stormrunner. They were speaking about apprentice days. Ahh she remembered this rather well. The apprentice den was full. She meowed softly to her leader and deputy "Burningflower and I have spoken with Willowstar in Windclan camp. She agreed to come to the meeting to speak of the strange dreams."
Back to top Go down
Stormrunner

Stormrunner

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:41 am

The gray tom nodded to the calico warrior "Good. Willowstar has always been good to Thunderclan. Windclan would be a greay allie if there is a battle arising." His golden eyes looked intot he firection of Shadowclan. "I just hope that Thornpelt and Redclaw can talk some sense into Deadstar." None of the other clans were aware of the death of the former shadowclan leader currently. The tom grunted "Poor things." He muttered, wishing his two warriors the best of luck. Just then Thornpelt came dashing into the camping yowling 'Deathstar's dead! Brokenstar is now the leader of shadowclan!' Stormrunner flattened his ears and hissed. Deathstar disvesed this more then anyone. A low growl came from his chest. "Brokenstar would make a much better leader then that bag od crow food!" Some yowls approved his words. "Well what did he say?" His golden eyes faced Redclaw now. The red colored tom nodded 'he aggred'. "good. Now its only Riverclan we wait."
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Ivystar walked over to Icestorm to Sit Vigil for him.

~Next Day~
Back to top Go down
Dappleheart

Dappleheart

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:53 pm

Dappleheart yawned as the morning light light the warriors den. Her green eyes showed that she was still tired and needed sleep. Sleep must wait. She slowly crept out of her nest and began to strech out her claws and tail. As she stalked out of the warrior's den, she spoted Ivystar. The clan leader was sitting vigil for Icestorm. They must have been real close.. She looked towards the sky and meowed softly. "Hes not gone forever. He's still in your heart and in Starclan watching over you."
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:50 pm

Ivystar looked up at Dappleheart as she nodded. "Yes I know"

*Flashback*

Ivypaw was walking with Icepaw in the woods. They were out on a hunting mission.

"Ivypaw, I notice that you have been hang out with Stormpaw more than usual, do you like him?" He teased.

Ivypaw tackled Icepaw playfully, "Stormpaw is a nice cat!" she mewed. Ever since she first met him, a moon after she was kitted, she had fallen in love. But she didn't think that he liked her back.

Icepaw looked up at Ivypaw, "You should tell him, if he doesn't like you back, it's okay, I'll always be there for you."

*Over*

Ivystar began to mew, "He told me something I'll never forget..." She told Dappleheart the story quickly, "I need to tell him, for Icestorm, but I can't figure out how,"

Back to top Go down
Dappleheart

Dappleheart

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:58 pm

Dappleheart awaited as Ivystar had a quick flashback. She flicked her ears as she spoke of the deputy. "Oh, well you can probably tell him because he spends enough time mooning over you when he sleeps at night." Her whiskers flicked as she faked a deep voice, mocking Stormrunner, "Ivystar.... I will never let you go" The she cat let out a meow of laughter. "He keeps a lot of the warriors awake at ngiht. Thats why he's in the back of the den now."
Back to top Go down
Stormrunner

Stormrunner

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:18 pm

The russian blue tom flattened his ears. The two warriors that he had sent out to Windclan had returned at a late time last night. Windclan agreed. At last. All the clans had decided to join and disguss things. "Tigerlily, please take a hunting patrol with any one you want." He looked around once more and muttered. "We may have lost many warriors in the battle againest Shadowclan but we will prove we are still strong without them." The tom stalked over towards Echopaw and asked quickly, "If you like, im sure Ivystar wouldnt mind, if you joined me on a boarder patrol." Knowing the apprentice would dout himself, he spoke once more. "I know that you are unable to use your vision but i think i can help you when your mentor isnt about with you." His golden eyes looked at the black and white young tom. Indeed Echopaw would be a great warrior someday. He has all the great qualites of one.
Back to top Go down
Echopaw

Echopaw

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:12 pm

If you like, im sure Ivystar wouldnt mind, if you joined me on a boarder patrol.

The young blind apprenticeshot straight up. "That would be great! Will it only be us going?" He asked the thunderclan deputy in an excited tone of voice. How great! I get to walk around the boarder on my first day as an apprentice!
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:48 pm

Ivystar mewed with laughter, "I know, that's what Icestorm told me" she looked up at the sun as if thinking of him.

Ivystar is a gray cat white tail, ignore picture Exclamation [b]
Back to top Go down
Dappleheart

Dappleheart

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Dappleheart meowed with laughter also. "It does keep most of us awake at times. Mainly during Leaf bare." The calico warrior thoguht for a moment before continueing on. "I heard that Stormrunner is taking Echopaw around the territory. It shouldnt take him long inless trouble shows up. Ya know with those large paws of his." She sighed "But if you two become mates, doesnt that mean he can no longer be deputy? I've never seen anything like that in a clan. A deputy and leader being mates. Maybe starclan will send a dream to the medicine cat."

(To make things a little easier, i would be glad to become a medicine cat/medicine cat apprentice if everyone is okay with that.)
Back to top Go down
Stormrunner

Stormrunner

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:36 pm

Stormrunner thought for a moment. "Hmmm, I guess it can just be us." The gray tom used his tail to guide the apprentice outside of the hollow and into the territory. Trees surrounded them. A warm wind was blowing and the light was shining through a gap of tress below them. Birds sung. Everything was peaceful. The tom sighed and looked at Echopaw. "I remember when Stoneclaw took me outside the camp for the first time. It was great." The deputy let a small meow come from his deep voice "It was a little harsh when some of the other cats in all the clans didnt like the idea of a father teaching his son. But that wasnt our choice." Stormrunner stopped from a bit. He was soaking in his surroundings. "Its ashame that your the only apprentice around currently. By the time Burningflower kits, you'll probably be a warrior."
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Ivystar mewled with laughter. "I know, I don't care. Things have changed science the battle."

(Jayfeathers in Elder's den. Sowwe I can't let him die!)
Back to top Go down
Dappleheart

Dappleheart

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:49 am

She meowed with laughter with her leader. "I wonder what Shadowclan will think about this. Crow eating fools!" She always hated Shadowclan. Mainly because their former leader had killed her mother in a battle some moons ago. Only when she was an apprentice. The calico cat began to let a small sigh come from her jaws. "I hope we do mange to get out of this mess." She thought for another moment. Wanting to change he subject, she continued, "What do you plan on telling Stormrunner?"
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Ivystar chuckled, yes life was good, the entire warrior code had changed since the battle, but what was this new danger approaching, her sister, Mousefur, a dusky brown she-cat walked up toher.

(Who wants to RP Mousefur?)
Back to top Go down
Stormrunner

Stormrunner

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:34 pm

(I can)

Mousefur snorted into her sister's face. "So have you became mates with that tom yet?"
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Ivystar glared at her sister. "Come on Mousefur, you tell him, I can't" She mewed

(P.S. Mousefur is a playful friendly cat, opposite of Stormrunner)
Back to top Go down
Stormrunner

Stormrunner

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:12 pm

Mousefur sighed. "I dont know how though. I never really talked to him since he became a warrior and after Stoneclaw's death. He really was never the same after that. Yeah, i know that they were close but..." The dusky brown female saw down on her haunches with a grunt.

(My bad)
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:23 pm

"Aww well, I'll have to, we need to provide future warriors for our clan, she mewed glancing at the queens den, I'll go tell him," runs off, (Forest topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clearing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2