Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

Running Rain

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clearing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:28 am

~You may begin Roleplaying~
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsrunningrain.rpg-board.net
Deathstar

Deathstar

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:34 pm

This is a pic of me when i was a baby kit. My mom (leader of shadow clan in the past) said I was born to be leader, and well, here i am!!!!!! sunny

Last edited by Deathstar on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NVM!)
Back to top Go down
Deathstar

Deathstar

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:37 pm

Deathstar wrote:
This is a pic of me when i was a baby kit. My mom (leader of shadow clan in the past) said I was born to be leader, and well, here i am!!!!!! sunny

I wonder how my mom gave birth to me and how I was so cute like this
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Deathstar wrote:

Deathstar, please stay on Topic
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsrunningrain.rpg-board.net
Stormrunner

Stormrunner

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:33 pm

Bluesmoke snorted as he came limping out of the elders den. "Why does Thunderclan always ruin my nap?" he spat out at the clan warriors "Why dont you all go and teach them a lesson! Well back when i was a warrior, we would have already done that a long long time ago. You and your silly nonsense now'a days, i'll tell ya. All you young'ens thing you saw battle before. Eh! If you were as old as me, you would have seen real battles such like when i had my ol' ear split down thte middle." The old bue gray tom snorted loudly. "Darn that Windclan warrior! She just had to go all nasty on me for sneaking onto their territory" The tom let out a dry coughing laugh. "Now that was a real battle between me and that grumpy sack of rabbit chaser. Hehehe!" He coughed again "I gave her a little warning afterwards though, she went ah' chasin' her own tail right up them ol' hills." The tom always babbled on about stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clearing
Page 1 of 1