Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

Running Rain

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clearing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:26 am

~You may begin Roleplaying~
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsrunningrain.rpg-board.net
Ivystar

Ivystar

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:51 am

Ivystar pressed her nose deep into Icestorms fur. He died protecting the camp from the Shadowclan leader, Deathstar. She moaned mournfully as she felt her brothers spirit slip away. She rose and sat down a tail-length away from Icestorm's body. She sat down for a night's vigil.
Back to top Go down
Stormrunner

Stormrunner

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:32 pm

Stormrunner sat in the clearing with his eerie golden eyes fixed on his fellow fallen warrior, Icestorm. The tom's smoky fur was glistening with some sky water on top of the outer coat. He was waiting for Ivystar to finish before saying his final farewells to the tom. Stormrunner slowly looked down and muttered under his breath "Starclan, watch over thunderclan..." He kept his eyes closed until his words ended. After his leader was finnished, the tom slowly crept over and placed his muzzle into the old warrior's pelt and breathed in his scent one last time. Once he was complected, he padded over to his moarning leader and placed his tail on top of her shoulder "He was a brave and noble warrior. He'll be dearly missed by all of the clan." Even though he didnt know what it felt like to have kin now of days, he felt like he was one with the dead cat. He'd only knew his father and father only. He never felt the warm and comfort of a brother/sister's or a mother's love. Stoneclaw did his best to raise Stormrunner to what he is today and he had done a good job doing so.
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Ivystar looked up to see her loyal warrior Stormrunner, by her side. "Thank you," She meowed. "I will need to appoint a new deputy soon. Then we can plot revenge on Shadowclan." Ivystar had never known any other family except for her brother. She looked into his eyes and was surprised at what she found there, Love maybe, or Sorrow, she couldn't tell. "I hope that wound Icestorm inflicted on Deatstar will serve as a painful reminder of the previous battle."
Back to top Go down
Stormrunner

Stormrunner

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:36 pm

Stormrunner dipped his head towards his leader, showing his respect for her. "No matter whom you choose, I will serve my clan until the end." he meowed softly. He flicked his ears back and forth a few times as he remained at Ivystar's side. "If we are lucky, Deathstar may have lost a life." The russin blue tom sighed lightly and thought of shadowclan being clear of their dreadful leaders at last. Stormrunner thought of the tales coming from the elders when he was just only a kit. They had spoke of Brokenstar and Tigerstar. His musceld tensed because even the dark forest tom's names said it all. He truely really could recall how Brokenstar killed his own father to become leader and banished his mother. Tigerstar failed at the attempt of murduring the honored Bluestar. Stormrunner foldeed his ears back and promised himself that if he was ever to become leader of any of the four noble clans that he would never be a blood thirsty killer. Even being a simple warrior was fine to him. He just wanted cats, generations from now, to remember him.
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:21 pm

"Yes Stormrunner, thank you." Ivystar turned around and walked to her den.
Back to top Go down
Stormrunner

Stormrunner

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:23 pm

Stormrunner sighed and soon stood up. The smoke colored tom found himself staring at his clan mates with the fallen deputy as he stalked by with muscels rolling in his shoulders. He was off into the territory's forest now. For what? Perhaps prey for his beloved leader or warriors. The tom kept at a steady pace until his ears perked up from the sound of light paws steps rushing directly in front of him. Mouse! He began to rush, starting the chase. He finaly leapt into the air, landing a tail tip away from the mouse. Stormrunner meowed with shock as the mouse turned and bite his smokey toe. He shook his mighty paw and mouse flew into the air. With another leap, he caught the mouse in his jaws and crunched down, giving the death bite to the mouse. Stormrunner began to run back to came with the mouse held tightly in his jaws. Once reaching the camp, he left the mouse outside of Ivystar's den. Then he went and sat on the edge of the clearing, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:52 pm

Ivystar climed to the top of the high ledge looking over her clan. "Let all Cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the high ledge for a clan meeting!" She called.
Back to top Go down
Dappleheart

Dappleheart

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:45 pm

The orange striped she cat perked her ears. A new deputy arleady? She slowly arose to her little paws and stalked over with some of the others and looked up at her leaders, whom was standin upon high rock and waited to hear what she has to say
Back to top Go down
http://Toxicacidpack.webs.com
Stormrunner

Stormrunner

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:52 pm

Stormruner perked his ears at the yowl. Ivystar must have choosen a new deputy or she is planning something, he thought. The russian blue tom yawned and stretched out his claws before padding quickly over towards Dappleheart. The tom sat down next to her and meowed softly in her ear "Maybe she is planning revenge on Shadowclan." With that said, he become a little excited. Stormrunner loved to fight. Even knowing he could die protecting everything he loved, He loved the thought of that and a revenge battle. Perhaps its something about her brother. No matter what, he was going to be there. A loyal warrior is always there, his father/mentor's words rang in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Ivystar looked at the stars and spoke "Starclan has spoken, a great terror is coming upon us. I have received a prophecy that may help us all." She meowed recalling her dream with the previous leader, Firestar. "During the season of Running Rain, hope will come along with a new danger. Five cats, one from each clan, will join together. Many will be lost, but many saved." Ivystar stood and pronounced her second announcement. " I say these words before StarClan, that the spirit of Icestorm may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Thunderclan is Stormrunner." She purred slightly and looked down at the new deputy.
Back to top Go down
Stormrunner

Stormrunner

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Stormrunner's eyes widen at Ivystar's words. Me? A deputy? He blinked twice in a row showing that he was a little stunned by his leaders words. He knew his father was proud by a gust of wind that had blown his way. The gray tom slowly raised his body up from where he sat and began to speak with crackling words, "Thunderclan, I promise to serve you better than i normaly do now." The tom looked around at his clanmates and towards the kits "I hope to a great leader someday, If i can make it that long." A purr rumbled out of the deep voiced tom. Most of the battles he fought in, he came back out bleeding. Normaly from his battle scared ears or shoulder. The tom didnt want to sound rude or anything along those lines towards Ivystar. It was just that there was a fifty percent chance of becoming leader somday or not.
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:39 pm

"Thank You Stormrunner." Ivystar headed to her den.
Back to top Go down
Stormrunner

Stormrunner

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Stormrunner let his tail fall. The gray tom sensed his leader was upset. Which made sense. For he, stormrunner, had just only replaced her kin as deputy. The tom pushed the image of former deputy's limp body laying in the camp. With cats all around him now, congratadulating him. He sighed long and loud. "Can i have some space, please?" Before waiting for a reply he was pushing his way though the large ground of surrounding cats. I just need some space, thats all. Just like Ivystar does. He knew the clan was wating him as he sat on the edge of the clearing with his long tail held tightly againest his front paws and head low. He felt uncomfortable being in the brother of Ivystar's rightful place. A loud meow came from his throat, showing of his little depresstion.
Back to top Go down
Dappleheart

Dappleheart

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Dappleheart meowed a congrates into Stormrunner's ears as Ivystar called out his name. He's deputy now! The thought of having a new deputy was sad but also good. It showed Shadowclan that Thunderclan will be mourning but will be rising with a new deptuy. Dappleheart meowed as Ivystar went into her den. "Um...Ivystar, may i have a word with you?"
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:35 am

"Yes Dappleheart, come in." Ivystar meowed, "What is it you want?"
Back to top Go down
Dappleheart

Dappleheart

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Dapplehear slowly crept into Ivystar's den. She was sure to keep her breathing silent. "I've been having these strange dreams lately. I know im not a medicine cat and all but these dreams are like none ive ever had before." She sighed "They show of a large dark pelted tom cat and a large group of cats following him. I never really got a close look at him. He sort of resembles a tabby."
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:49 am

"Where are these cats when you see them?" Ivystar mewed.
Back to top Go down
Dappleheart

Dappleheart

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:25 pm

She sighed and began to speak once more "Im not sure actually. The tom is standing on this strange looking rock, it look sort of like high rock. And theres blood everywhere and dead cates other then his followers."
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Ivystar meowed under her breath, "I thought that peace would finally settle." She looked up at Dappleheart, "Send Stormrunner to me."
Back to top Go down
Dappleheart

Dappleheart

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Dappleheart nodded to her leader and began to worry a bit. If she needed Stormrunner, this could get bad quick. I think i did the right thing about telling her about my dreams though. Dappleheart rushed from the den and about slammed into the silenced Stormrunner "Stormrunner! Ivystar requested your perence in her den."
Back to top Go down
Echopaw

Echopaw

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:51 pm

The blind black and white tom cat flicked his small ears at the sound of Dappleheart calling out the new deputy of Thunderclan. I wonder whats wrong now. The tom sighed. He was about to become an apperentice too and if there was something wrong he would have to wait even longer. He sighed. Its already been two moons! Most of the warriors in the clan didnt execpt him to become a warrior someday due to his blindness. Sagetail, his finder, had passed only three moons ago from white cough. He missed her dearly but he knew she was watching him from Starclan now. The small tom shook his head. I wonder who will be my mentor, if i ever get one at this rate. The cat stared off into the darkness from his blind eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stormrunner

Stormrunner

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Stormrunner opened his eyes at the sound of Dappleheart's voice calling out his name. He perked his head up when she spoke of Ivystar wanting to see him. He stretched out his claws emdently. Is it time to take revenge of Shadowclan already? The russian blue tom spoke in his deep toned voice "Thank you Dappleheart." His golden eyes landed ont he young blind Echopaw as he was stalkign to Ivystar's den. Poor young kit, he thought, Ill ask Ivystar about getting him a mentor if theres to squeeze that in. The tom soon found his way into the leaders den. "Yes Ivystar?"
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:28 pm

Ivystar looked up at Stormrunner, "There is trouble coming to the forest, I must declare a gathering in Daylight, Now." She looked up. "Send out Three Patrols to call the Clans together." I have a feeling though," I need to make Echokit an apprentice, NOW" She ran up the Highrock and called the clan together. "Echokit, Step forward."

News Flash: You are now Allowed to have six characters, one from each clan. Shadow, River and Wind NEED Leaders. This is in order to speed up site progress, you guys have front row tickets to opening. The site officially opens on April 3rd, everything will be deleted, except for main plot. You Guys can still work with me on the rough drafts. Any comments, complaints, e.t.c. to me. Thnx, you guys are great!. We also ask for poll on how you found this site, optional, but w would appreciate it a BUNCh. XD
Back to top Go down
Stormrunner

Stormrunner

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Stormrunner nodded to Ivystar. "Thats not good news at all. I shall send the needed patrols now." He sighed fromt eh thought of Echopaw. "It will have to take a great warrior to train the blind kit." The grey tom knew what it was like to be a half. He was part rough part Thunderclan. But as fro the kit, no one knew all but that he came form the boarder. "He'll make a great warrior anyhow, with the help of our warriors." The tom then dashed out of the clan and went straight up to Dappleheart. "Could you take out a patrol with at least another warrior to Windclan? And tell them that Ivystar requests a meeting to discuss improtant things." He asked two large male warrior to send the message to Shadowclan. Two she cats to Riverclan. His first oreders. Done. It was easy so far, but everything was about to change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clearing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next