Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

Running Rain

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Leader's Den

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Leader's Den Empty
PostSubject: The Leader's Den   The Leader's Den I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:28 am

~You may begin Roleplaying~
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsrunningrain.rpg-board.net
Echopaw

Echopaw

The Leader's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leader's Den   The Leader's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:36 pm

Brokenstar yawned as he stretched out his claws. The deed of battle was finaly over with Thunderclan. The newly crowned leader knew his old leader was the reason Ivystar's brother and deputy was dead. He sighed. Shadowclan had a bad reputation because of leaders like such. He stalked out of his den only to hear his warrior's angry growls as two thunder clan cats appreared. Darkshadow, a newer warrior, spoke out first about finding these two. He looked at them. They were two large dark pelted males. They smelled of thudnerclan, badly. He snorted. "And what do you want with Shadowclan, now?" When one of the toms spoke of Ivystar requesting a meeting/gathering, he thought. "Tell Ivystar or whoever sent you that I proudly accecpt. Oh and tell them of Deathstar's death..."
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

The Leader's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leader's Den   The Leader's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:45 pm

Shadepaw walked out to Brokenstar, her pelt bristling. "Why would Ivystar want a gathering on the night of a half moon?" she questioned him.
Back to top Go down
Echopaw

Echopaw

The Leader's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leader's Den   The Leader's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:10 pm

"Why would Ivystar want a gathering on the night of a half moon?"

"Something must have come up, i guess. Something teirrble if its only half moon." The large striped tom thought for a breif moment. "Hopefully it has nothing to do with the death of Icestorm. The old deputy. I wonder who has taken his place. Any ideas? He asked the apprentice
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

The Leader's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leader's Den   The Leader's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Shadepaw sniffed and mewed "Mabye"
Back to top Go down
Echopaw

Echopaw

The Leader's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leader's Den   The Leader's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:33 pm

Brokenstar flicked his ears with amusement. "And who do you think it is?" he asked Shadepaw. "It might be the one that likes from the time she was an apprentice." He meowed with laughter a bit "Or another she cat." Brokenstar seemed to have a thing againset female leaders. He didnt think they should lead. Must just be a male thing
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

The Leader's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leader's Den   The Leader's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Shadepaw (That's my hamster's name!) Mewed with laughter and smirked. "Those flea-bags know nothing about leading a clan. (I take it Back, Wawwww!)"
Back to top Go down
Dappleheart

Dappleheart

The Leader's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leader's Den   The Leader's Den I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:44 am

Darkflower growled and waddled her way over towards the fusing toms. "Thunderclan!", she hissed, "They only want our prey anymore!." The expecting queen grumbled loudly. "Ivystar..." The tabby queen continued "She isnt leading those flea bags into nothing." She was heavy with kits. Future shadowclan warriors. "My kits, will be raised into a clan with a great destiny." Her green eyes burned as she looked at her two clan mates (Sorry!)
Back to top Go down
http://Toxicacidpack.webs.com
Ivystar

Ivystar

The Leader's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leader's Den   The Leader's Den I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:34 pm

Shadepaw, walked away forwards the medicine cats den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Leader's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leader's Den   The Leader's Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Leader's Den
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: Shadowclan :: Shadowclan Camp-
Jump to: